Facebook Messenger is a free messaging app for Android and iOS devices. Facebook Messenger allows you to send messages to your Facebook friends. You can also use Facebook Messenger to make voice and video calls.
It has become one of the most popular ways to communicate with friends and family. In this article, we’ll show you how to use Facebook Messenger on your computer or mobile device. We hope you find this information helpful! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on Facebook Messenger.
Facebook Messenger is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. In this article, we’ll show you how to use Facebook Messenger to grow your business. We’ll also provide you with some tips and tricks that will help you make the most of this platform. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by Facebook Messenger. We’d be happy to help!
Key Features of Facebook Messenger:
-Send messages to your Facebook friends
-Start group chats with your friends
-Share photos and videos
-Make voice and video calls
How To Install On Android:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for “Facebook Messenger.”
3. Install the app and open it.
4. Login with your Facebook account information.
5. Tap the menu bar in the upper left-hand corner of the app.
6. Tap “Settings.”
7. Scroll down and tap “Notifications.”
8. Slide the toggle switch next to “Messenger” to the “On” position. This will allow notifications for new messages to appear on your Android device’s lock screen and in the notification tray.
Facebook Messenger is a good way to stay in touch with friends and family without having to leave the Facebook app. With Messenger for Android, you can easily send messages, photos, and videos to your contacts. You can also start group chats with your friends, making it easy to stay in touch with everyone at once. Facebook Messenger is a must-have app for Android users!